Thursday, June 14, 2007

What goes around comes around

Tonight Elizabeth was wiggling on the diaper changing mat and kicking the mini blinds and just making all kinds of racket, which she knows she's not supposed to do but still does anyway, when I couldn't stand it anymore because I couldn't get her diaper on her. So, I stopped changing her diaper, looked at her firmly, and said, "Elizabeth, stop squirming right now."

She looked up at me, pointed towards the other room, and said firmly, "Mommy! You go sit in time out!"

Oh no. What am I to do?

1 comment:

Holly Curry said...

Oh my, does THAT sound like something I have heard recently! It is amazing to me...Elizabeth and Winter haven't been around each other in a while but yet they are just alike!! I have to pray on a regular basis so I watch what I say and do because I KNOW it will come back around to me. You are doing a great job mom!! :)