Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's all in the genes...

As Elizabeth gets older, people tell me more and more how much she looks like me. I came across this picture of me when I was 3 years old and could definitely see the resemblance. Here I am...

And here are a couple of recent pictures of Elizabeth (2 yrs, 10 months). I'm sure there is one where she is making as serious a face as I am above, but I didn't want to spend that much time looking for it, so here she is with a grin on her face.

_________________________________________

When Peyton was born, we didn't think he looked at all like Elizabeth, mainly because he had blonde hair and different eyes than her (and he also had to go through a bit rougher of a delivery than Elizabeth who came out without blemish since she just got lifted out). Anyway, I came across a picture of Elizabeth (below) and thought she looked like Peyton. So we pulled out the old Longhorn outfit and took some pictures. Can you tell which one is which?!!

#1


#2

#1: Peyton
#2: Elizabeth

They have the same eye shape when their eyes are closed and the same nose. They also have very similar mouths. It's neat to see how they resemble each other.

4 comments:

Phillips Family said...

I think Elizabeth looks so much like you...have thought that for a while now! She's a cutie!

Shane Alexander said...

I think all someone has to know is the birth weights to see which is which. Peyton looks huge compared to Elizabeth in those pictures. And yet, he still seems to tiny.

Holly Curry said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how much they look alike.

Chesley said...

I think Elizabeth looks like you too. She is beautiful and with those blue eyes girl Shane had better watch them boys! :)