Saturday, July 14, 2007

Oh my!

My husband came home a few days ago with his head shaved. I really don't know what he was thinking, except for the fact that he wanted his hair "shorter" for our trip. I didn't know he was going to go that short. I asked Shane if he had joined the Army! I sure feel like I'm married to a military guy right now. Here's a pic. Every time I see him I'm taken aback because I've forgotten that this is what he looks like! I'll let you decide for yourself what to think!


Now, when we get back from Italy and I post the pics, he will most likely be wearing an Astros cap in all of them! No offense, babe! Go Army!

4 comments:

Holly Curry said...

Oh my! His hair is shorter than William's is right now!!

Chesley said...

I think it looks good and it will be so much easier to keep up with on your trip. Don't you wish we had an easy way to care for our hair like that?! At least Shane doesn't have a weird shaped head! :)

Shane Alexander said...

I always like you, Chesley!

Kim said...

I like it too! It looks good and so low maintenence. Boys have it so easy. Have a great time on your trip. We can't wait to hear all about it! Love you!