Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Salute to teachers and a mention of me

My dad publishes a weekly column in the local paper where he lives. Recently, he paid homage to teachers by telling some of my story. If you aren't aware of some of the difficulties I had with speaking or if you are just interested in hearing what he had to say about me, click here for the full story.

I've been told that the above link has expired; maybe this one will be more permanent:
http://www.region10.org/StrategicCommunication/EducatorRole.html

3 comments:

Kim said...

I remember those days when you said"Karwa Poe". That article made me sad to think about that, but proud of all your accomplishments since then. You never let anything slow you down.You should be proud to be a wonderful teacher and know you are making a difference in the lives of those you teach.

Kellee said...

You are such a smartie and I am so proud of you!! It truly is amazing to see how many children's lives are changed by teachers--that's YOU. Know you have impacted so many lives already and will continue to do so throughout your teaching career.

Phillips Family said...

Although I did not know "Karwa" in second grade I have seen the precious video footage. I hope your dad sent a copy of his article to your second grade teacher so she can see what a successful student she had!