Monday, November 05, 2007

Pictures I

So I finally downloaded pictures off my camera. 287 to be exact, going back to August!. I figured I would post some of them here. Enjoy!

Here is Elizabeth playing around on one of the numerous cars located in the Waco Mall. Sporty! She was content to just go from car to car that I never even got the chance to put a coin in the slot!
Elizabeth loves Uncle Zach. This picture was taken right after we had eaten Sunday lunch after church. Elizabeth had a frilly white dress on, which we took off so she wouldn't get pot roast, gravy, or carrots on it. For some reason, we didn't put another shirt on her before her nap so here Zach is reading to her like this. I tried to get them to raise the book high enough so there wouldn't be anything too revealing! E loves that Mickey Mouse!

Elizabeth loves her tricycle, her "gasses" and her penguin, so here they all are together in one picture.
We went to Austin a few weeks ago while Gatesville interviewed a preacher for Shane's position. Here we are at Zilker Park. For some reason, the pictures of the kids wouldn't load!!

I hope to post more pics soon, especially the ones from Halloween. Fun! Fun!

No comments: