Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Pictures III--Halloween

In honor of how Elizabeth calls every insect she sees a "wadybug" (especially ants!), Elizabeth was a ladybug this year for Halloween. She looked so cute in her red and black. Once again this year we went to Baylor for their annual trick-or-treating in the residence halls. All the freshmen girls were dressed up in fun costumes and had a good time handing out candy. Elizabeth was a bit shy this year, which doesn't quite fit her, but has really enjoyed eating all these treats!

Here's our little munchkin with her bucket that she now likes to take with her anytime we leave the house.






















We especially liked the back of her costume.






















Here is Elizabeth walking down the decorated hall in the dorm.























Mommy and Elizabeth


















Daddy and Elizabeth


7 comments:

Anita said...

I just got that costume for Abby for next year. Since we were totally homemade this year I thought I would take advantage of the after Halloween sales!

Unknown said...

Shane has hair again. Yea Shane!

Shane Alexander said...

And I am Rogaine free too!

Chesley said...

I LOVE her costume! She is so cute and I agree about the back of the costume...it is precious with the heart's! She also has a pretty precious face.

Chesley said...

...and I just was talking to Cody about really wanting a cupcake before I checked out your blog. I scroll down to check out some of your other posts I haven't seen and their is Elizabeth eating this yummy looking chocolate cupcake with pink icing! I hope she enjoyed it! It's really all I can do to not send Cody on a cupcake run at 11:00 p.m.
You know I have no problem going for ice cream this late. :) I do like a good drumstick!

Phillips Family said...

What a cute ladybug! When do you find out what baby number 2 is?

Jennifer said...

sooooo cute. Love the costume!