Saturday, March 17, 2007

Pictures!!

Sweet Elizabeth. She loves her baby and she loves her beads.

Most of these pictures were taken when we were in Ruidoso over Christmas with Shane's family. I know they are 3 months old, and Elizabeth has really changed, but these are so cute.


Shane and Elizabeth all bundled up.
We saw this deer right outside of the house we were staying in. Elizabeth was fascinated.

A family picture of the Alexander clan. That's our cute niece Eleanor that Granna's holding.

5 comments:

George said...

Elizabeth is a doll! It is good to have you blogging again. we miss you guys and think of you often. It looks like you are all doing well. Keep the pics and words coming.

George E

Anita said...

I'm so glad to see some current pictures. I've been checking your blog and was really wondering what had happened to you. Elizabeth is precious. Sounds like she is talking alot more than Abby. Abby is falling victim to the 2nd child everyone does my talking for me syndrome. Take care, Anita

Phillips Family said...

Yeah an update! I have missed reading your blog! Elizabeth is beautiful--she looks just like her mommy!

If only I had a nickel for everytime I say the word "No" during the course of the day, Isaac's college tuition would be paid for by the end of the summer!

I can totally see Shane digging Alton Brown. I enjoy watching "good eats" but sometimes it gets a bit too scientific for me. We often talk about how Gialda feels the need to show off her assests in every episode. Have you been watching Chefography this week? I forgot about it until last night, but there is a marathon on Sunday I plan to record.

Chesley said...

I am so glad you posted! I have missed you! I love all of the pictures! The deer is such a great shot. Keep the posts coming. I always like reading yours.

Kellee said...

What great pictures! I'm finally a "blogger" so now I can post my comments. I'm glad you're back into this--I've missed reading your posts. Love you all so much!