Saturday, September 22, 2007

A different version of "Jesus Loves Me"

Today Elizabeth decided to change the words to her favorite song (the one she sings so loudly during church services that people from all around the church turn and look and then smile as if to say, "How cute."). Shane got back from Sonic with our cokes (We usually don't go to Sonic every day, but since Granbarry was treating...), and Elizabeth started singing the tune to "Jesus loves me." However, we only THOUGHT she was singing "Jesus loves me" because instead of saying, "Jesus loves ME," she ended with "Jesus loves MOMMY'S COKES."

I guess it's time for me to cut back on the caffeine?!!

1 comment:

Phillips Family said...

I love it!

I credit you, dear friend, with my addiction to large gas station beverages. Don't worry...it is always fond memories of Circle K whenever I am filling up a 44 oz soft drink at the local gas station.

Have a good week. HOpe things go well while Shane is away!