Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Elizabeth's photography

Since my camera is typically within Elizabeth's reach, she has begun grabbing it and taking pictures. Somehow she has learned how to turn it on and turn the mode to "play" so she can see the picture she just took on the screen. Here are some of her masterpieces. Check out the backgrounds of her pictures, especially the one of Shane and Elizabeth's great-grandmother where the camera is angled up. LOL!











It's not often a ceiling fan is in the background of a picture!!! :) Maybe I should create a blog for Elizabeth for all the pictures she has taken.

3 comments:

Holly Curry said...

Oh my! What an artist you have at almost three years old! Funny!!

Shane Alexander said...

Uh, for the record, she is Elizabeth's great-grandmother and my grandmother.

I notice you didn't post any of her shots of you. What's up with that?

Phillips Family said...

those are hilarious!

Are we going to get to meet Peyton at the wedding next weekend?