Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Pictures at 14 months

I finally downloaded my camera...287 images!! And now I'm uploading a few of those pics. I'm out-of-town right now and don't have them all on this computer, but I'll upload more later when I get back home. Here's our sweet Elizabeth...

Shane and Elizabeth eating at a restaurant in Waco on the Brazos River.

My 30th birthday! Wow!

BAYLOR BOUND!!!???

Last weekend we drove to Arlington to see our new baby niece, Eleanor Abigail. We stayed with my cousin Cody Walton and his wife Chesley one night. Elizabeth had a lot of fun playing with her (3rd?) cousin Garrett. By the way, Elizabeth now has FIVE cousins within 14 months of her older and younger. Wow!

This picture is on our way home. Elizabeth is hugging her two favorite stuffed animals--Bevo and her little lamb.
She says "Bevo" by the way. For all those who know Shane, this fact should come as no suprise.
I doubt any future composition Elizabeth does will be as sweet as this one. And she's so proud!

4 comments:

Chesley said...

I like the purple shirt you are wearing! That is really cute! Elizabeth's hair is great in the bathtub piture!

Chesley said...

picture- I caught that after I published and it drives me crazy that it is wrong. The computer wouldn't let me fix it. :)

angie c said...

Kara, she is so cute. Her eyes, gosh. I've never seen such eyes on a baby! They are beautiful.

tara said...

Your daughter is adorable!